Job #: 1403
Title: SAP Basis Developer
Momentum is looking for an SAP Batch Job Coordinator
- Support and maintain multi-landscape on-Prem/Cloud SAP environments Implement application installations, upgrades, enhancements, patches as needed and coordinate with technical, functional teams and business users
- Proactively analyze SAP environment to detect deficiencies, recommend and implement solutions for improvement Tune SAP environments to ensure integrity, stability, and optimal performance.
- Set up SAP Cloud Platform Tenants and Subaccount Establish connectivity between SAP Cloud, On-premise and other SAP Cloud applications
- Interact with the Identity management team for SAML configuration and troubleshooting
- Document step-by-step instructions for setup and support of new SAP Cloud Platform applications in NEO and Cloud foundry Work with SAP Security, Development, Integration, and Basis teams to implement new SAP Cloud based Solutions
- Adopt the client’s standard operating procedures and change control processes for the SAP Cloud platform
- Have to provide support 24/7 and perform On-Call responsibilities on a rotational basis
- Six plus years of SAP Basis experience in supporting components SAP ECC, CRM, BW, PI, SLD, Solution Manager, HANA, BOBJ BI/BODS, EP, Solution Manager systems
- Deep knowledge of SAP Architecture with Hands-on with system installations and administration in both on-perm and cloud Must have SAP SCP or Integration with Cloud experience
- Experience with SAP technologies, Node.js, Cloud foundry, Neo and XOSDATA.
- Good understating of enterprise load balancers and IDM Experience as an SAP project manager or as a technical leader of sub-projects of enterprise-level initiatives.
- Experience in working 24 *7 production support environment
Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience