Job #: 2666
Title: Salesforce Developer – Alpharetta, GA
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objects, business requirements and company goals
• Provide system administration and customization support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications including Apex, LWC, Visualforce and lightning components, user permissions, security settings, process builders, visual flow, custom objects and validation rules.
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in building salesforce components using Lightning components, Lightning Web Components, Apex, Visualforce and other salesforce features.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience of software development with any technology.
• At least 1 year of experience with custom objects, validation rules, formulas, workflows, process builders, visual flows, approval process and ORG wide setup
• At least 1 year experience working with app-exchange vendor products.
• At least 1 year experience working in sales cloud, service cloud, service console, communities
• Sponsorship not available for this role.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or relevant stream
• Experience handling data migrations.
• Experience in agile development methodology/scrum
• Experience in a front end technology and modern web framework such as HTML, CSS, java script, Jquery, Angular JS and ReactJS
• Salesforce Certified in Administration, App Builder and Development would be a plus point