Job #: 1999
Title: Salesforce BA
This position will serve as the IT liaison between Investments business and GCRM development team for Salesforce enhancements supporting customer relationship processes across Investments. These include but are not limited to the sales process automation, pipeline, deal originating, reporting, client servicing, and system integrations across multiple business groups with in Investments.
This position will assist with requirements, testing and deployment of Salesforce enhancements ensuring standards, governance and best practices utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) platform. They will coordinate the release management process and ensure all appropriate tickets are open and required documentation approvals are complete.
• Coordinate release management process and ensure all appropriate tickets are open and required documentation approvals are complete in TFS for monthly deployments.
• Assist with requirements gathering and testing and ensure TFS user stories and test evidence are accurate and complete
• Assist with Salesforce configuration changes and coordinate changes with development team to be included in Production releases
• Assist with Salesforce Marketing Cloud support and configuration
• Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements
• Assist with implementation roadmap for Salesforce Architecture across all business units
• Assist with training when needed to the relevant business users
• Training or experience with Salesforce.com Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud in organization. Preferably Asset Management or financial services industry
• Familiarity with Agile software development practices
• Practical experiences in the entire SDLC from solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, development and testing of Salesforce.com application
• Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate