Job #: 2345
Title: Salesforce Administrator
• Should have 3-5 years of experience in supporting a Salesforce application (Lightning a plus)
• Should have a BS in Computer Science
• Should have an understanding of and experience with general salesforce setup and configuration such as objects, process builders, validation rules, page layouts, record types, formula fields, report types etc.;
• Should have an understanding of and experience with environment maintenance tasks such as managing users access, managing sandboxes, Single Sign On setup etc.;
• Should have experience troubleshooting production issues.
• Should display skills in release Management using Copado (preferred)/similar tools.
Should possess some level of Release Engineering experience with Salesforce:
– Examples include Ant Migration Toolkit, Metadata API, Salesforce DX or Commercial tools: Copado (preferred) , AutoRabit, Flossum, or Gearset
• Should have extensive experience in using version control systems (GitHub or similar) and handling branch management and merge/conflict resolutions.
• Should have Salesforce administrator and App builder / platform developer 1 certifications
• Experience with Agile Development Methodology a plus
• Experience with Salesforce change sets and DX is a plus
Sales force experience
– sales force admin is good
AutoRabit, Flossum, or Gearset experience
Nice to Have:
– don’t have to write code, but overall general structure that is helpful.
Salesforce admin with experience of using these four tools: Copado, AutoRabit, Flossum, or Gearset.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Leading edge with financial services with salesforce the FSC. The person joining would be building their skillset for this salesforce offering. Build relationships and knowledge and awareness of a leading edge salesforce application.