Job #: 2567
Title: Salesforce Administrator – Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator who will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. The position will manage the Salesforce.com database and reporting, and provide support to users. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will provide administrative support to the sales and service teams and coordinate related projects as assigned.
• Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules and groups.
• Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
• Mitigate risks associated with solutions which have high technical complexity.
• Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and troubleshoot issues.
• Interpret business requirements into solutions, provide estimates and follow SDLC lifecycles to deliver the solutions.
• Manage sales related technical projects and migration of data into Salesforce.
• Work Closely with business, project managers, developers and tech teams in the design, configuration and build of Salesforce related projects.
• 4+ years of experience implementing, configuring and administering salesforce.com
• Experience working in sales cloud, service cloud, service console, communities.
• Experience with Lightning experience and configurations using lightning app builders.
• Experience working with app-exchange vendor products including oauth setup, sandbox testing and configurations of app-exchange managed packages.
• Proficient with custom objects, validation rules, formulas, workflows, process builders, visual flows, approval process and ORG wide setup.
• Experience with deployments across sandboxes and PRD.
• Salesforce Certifications
• Experience handling data migrations.
• Experience in agile development methodology/scrum
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent area.