Job #: 908
Title: Risk Coverage Officer
Risk Coverage Officer for Practice Area Groups (PAG)- IWST and IPSIT organizations. Partner and collaborate with senior MSWIM Risk management on expansion and maturing the Risk coverage model across the department facilitating change and development of a proactive risk culture
· Banking advocate for IT Risk Management Framework and adherence to Technology & Data Policy / Standards
· PAG will begin to develop and roll out new technology to clients. The Risk Officer will play a key role in assessing risks, interfacing with TIR and AppDev teams, and ensuring that the appropriate risk reduction/mitigations are put in place. Risk officer will maintain risk management relationship with ongoing technology as well.
· Provide direction, support and oversight with respect to identification and management of “top risks” to PAG core systems and applications
· Monitor risk and report on risk agenda to PAG senior management
· Represent, coordinate and respond to PAG deliverables from the risk central team, e.g. co-chair bi-weekly Risk Coverage working group meeting, bi-weekly issue tracking / status meetings etc
· Assessment support as it relates to MS Risk Assessments e.g. ARA, RCSA, SSAE16, ISRA etc
· Entitlement Program support
· Provide Information Security (InfoSec) coverage, respond to data leakage incidents, facilitate risk acceptance / exception (secure build) requests that are related to InfoSec
· Internal Audit / Regulatory support as it relates to PAG risk coverage functions
· PAG Risk & Issue management, e.g. Internal Audit, SecArch, ILM, NAC, PenTest, SRMP (iPRAM) etc
· Support regulatory inquiries and internal audits requests across the PAG silo, e.g. Request For Information (RFI) coordination with RiskRFI and Internal Audit teams
· BCP / DR support / compliance, e.g. Risk / Post mortem analysis
· Data Integrity, e.g. TAI validation
· Understanding of Operational Risk and associated regulations (e.g., Dodd Frank, Basel, SOX etc), and the associated application to a technology division within Financial Services and Banking.
· Project / Program Management experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, as the role involves a high amount of interaction with senior management across multiple divisions, including Business, Technology, Firm Control organizations (e.g. Compliance & Legal).
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office and related applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio, Project)
· Self-starter with a can-do approach.
· General banking industry knowledge, including capital markets
· Prior experience in software development, risk analysis or audit reporting.
· Familiarity with SDLC and Project Management methodology a plus.
· Comfort working with ambiguity, managing and resolving complex issues.
· CRISC, CISA, CISM certifications a plus