Job #: 2777
Title: Review Analyst – Salt Lake City, UT
If you are looking to apply your due diligence skills while also learning about the changing regulatory landscape, our CIP Rolling Review team would like to invite you to apply for a position on the team. We are seeking a professional who can work directly with our clients to review and refresh their AML/KYC information on file. This position offers the opportunity to mitigate the risks at the firm while collaborating with colleagues across the Sales, and Compliance divisions.
Securities Division Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading, and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Securities Division Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is this division that develops the processes and controls that facilitates business flow.
As a member of the CIP Rolling Review team, the individual will specialize in the review of AML/KYC information on file for existing Sec Div clients. The individual will work directly with our clients, sales and operational partners in a fast paced environment with precision and accuracy. The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization, including sales, legal and compliance, is critical.
We believe this structure provides our people with enhanced development opportunities to broaden their knowledge base, as well as provide a best in class operational client service.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
• Ensure due diligence is performed on the Firm’s existing clients to comply with “Know Your Customer” regulations
• Develop expertise in the Firm’s Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
• Communicate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant documentary requirements in line with current policies
• Propose and act upon process improvements/efficiencies
• Participate in regular meetings with CIP Rolling Review regional and global team members
• Work closely with regional managers to ensure CIP Rolling Review case review targets are on track and being progressed
• Take ownership of an agreed upon workload ensuring it is processed to completion within timelines
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Work experience in Operations or related field
• Experience in Client Onboarding/ Customer Identification Program (CIP) processes
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
• Experience in the financial services industry
• Must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
• Ability to remain composed under pressure
• Knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong client service orientation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adapt to changes and new challenges
• Strong analytical skills
• Well developed organizational skills
• Prudent in escalating potential risk to the Firm