Job #: 6265
Title: Resource Manager
The candidate will work on budgeting, planning, resource management, business management, and reporting. The role requires the candidate to work together with teams in multiple time zones.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in all stages of resource management and recruiting. Responsibilities include: work with hiring manager to review open positions, craft business justifications, job descriptions, and forecast resources, support recruiting
* Candidate will be responsible for local resource management including work force strategy execution and scenario planning, new hire tracking, on-board/off-board resources, contingent worker compliance, space management/planning
* Responsible for regional financial oversight including budgeting, forecasting, resource allocations, vendor demand, application Total Cost of Ownership and lifecycle management, cost optimization, and T&E/training.
* In partnership with hiring managers, schedule and manage furlough plans
* Perform regional monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliations
* Support financial management process by monitoring actuals vs budget and determine corrective action when necessary
* Provide reports to ensure departments’ financials and headcount are forecasted appropriately to work efforts and within budget to projects; partner with departments to resolve deviations from allocations.* Perform timely forecast updates for IT resources, projects and services; including hardware and software.
* Support organizational activities including cost center and department structure maintenance, leadership presentations, and other ad hoc activities.
* Plan and track vendor expenses
* Track outcomes/output from Innovation activities for the department.
* 5-8 years of experience in financial services or banking.
* Capable of effectively meeting time-sensitive deliverables with accuracy and a high level of attention to detail and focus on precision.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, and large data analysis.
* Vendor relationship management including supporting completion of RFPs, oversight of vendor fulfillment of contractual responsibilities, evaluation of policy and procedure adherence, and monitoring service level agreement performance.
* In depth knowledge of project management methodologies, best practices and technology processes, including Agile.
* Working knowledge of JIRA, including use of Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to navigate complex organizations, build relationships including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
* Proficiency with MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
* Project and time management skills.
* PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification.
* Previous experience with financial and resource management tools.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Information Technology
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme