Job #: 2831
Title: Regulation Reporting Analyst
• Take over ownership and responsibility as lead analyst for monthly management information reporting and annual Risk Assessment reporting, incl. but not limited to aligning with stakeholders such as Compliance, Operations, and IT for sourcing of transaction, position, client, headcount and other internal data, calculating various metrics through an proprietary database solution, aggregating data into various reports, and present reports with business management, as well as internal stakeholders such as Compliance.
• Work closely together with the data engineer in the team to define and implement solutions to automated the above mentioned reporting. Support the lead analyst in the team with the recurring KPCi framework and reporting
• Support the team, business management, and other stakeholders with ad-hoc reports, e.g. regulatory audits, ad-hoc deep dives of certain clients, products, and positions, etc.
• As needed, document business requirements and work with stakeholders such as Front Office, Compliance, IT, etc. to drive successful implementation.
• Candidate should have at least 3-4 years of experience in the front office of a financial institution, if possible in a Wealth Management or Private Banking environment.