Job #: 1516
Title: Recruiting Administrator
Target Market & Recruiting Strategy is responsible for helping to drive net manpower growth by providing timely and relevant communications to our field Recruiters. The communications include but are not limited to: disseminating best practices, opportunities to generate leads from warm sources and/or high retention sources, and communications to Recruiters regarding our CRM. The position plays a key role in planning and executing key Agency meetings. Also responsible for managing the budget for the area.
• Fully responsible for managing the communication strategy with our Agency Communications group.
• Budget coordinator for the Recruiting Strategy team.
• Manage our key vendor relationships and work with them to obtain the necessary data needed for reporting and assessing our efforts.
• Support the communication and tactical implementation needs of major projects and initiatives.
• Lead the logistical aspects of key meetings by ensuring the meetings are organized based on our overall strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree (While a Bachelor’s degree is not required, I always prefer it as a factor of someone’s ability to complete assignments and take direction)
• Very strong written communications skills
• Demonstrate superior organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to execute tasks quickly and accurately
• Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work across all business lines in a timely fashion
• Solutions orientated and a creative thinker
• A fair degree of independence and autonomy is required.