Job #: 2721
Title: Recruiter/HR Generalist
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an interested HR Generalist to join our growing team and wants to deepen their human resources and change management skills. The Human Resources Generalist will provide a range of HR partnership & consultation in the areas of: recruitment, benefits, employee relations, on-boarding, performance management, career development, HRIS and HR administration. The Generalist will be responsible for assisting in servicing over 200 employees, providing day-to-day HR support to all levels of employees, management and assist with projects, and processes across a full range of HR functions.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Recruiting & Hiring:
• Coordinate the hiring process with hiring managers with an emphasis on selection and hiring.
• Screen resumes and refer candidates to hiring managers.
• Develop pool of candidates in key areas.
• Assist managers and departments to prepare job descriptions and advertisements, interview candidates and make final selections;
• Act as liaison with employment agencies and with job boards, processing and checking recruitment billings.
Post open positions and manage the resume flow via online system.
• Manage applicant tracking systems for EEO.
• Assess recruitment metrics for open positions.
• Maintain report tracking /updating status of active, on-hold and filled positions.
• Conduct exit interviews; analyze data and makes recommendations to management for corrective action and continuous improvement.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment. Compliance
• Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reports.
• Other related duties as needed.
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
• Bachelors’ degree, HR Certificate or equivalent experience is required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / LANGUAGE PREFERENCE:
• 3+ year’s relevant HR experience, preferred.
• Knowledge of HR functions including recruiting and hiring, benefit administration and compensation.
• Experience with medical/dental/life insurance enrollment and administration.
• Knowledge of federal and state labor laws and strong analytical and interviewing skills.
• Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
• Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
• Must be able to multi task with strong organizational skills.
• Strong PC skills including MS Office: Day force HRIS and Taleo experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
• A high energy level, initiative and a stickler for details are necessary.
• Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.