Job #: 2160
Title: Qlik Developer – Tampa, FL
• Strong knowledge in designing and developing QlikView and QlikSense dashboards by extracting data from different sources like SQL Server, Oracle, Hyperion, Flat Files, Excel files, XML Files.
• Experience in optimizing QlikView and QlikSense applications to improve the performance.
• Experience developing QlikView and QlikSense objects like Multi Boxes, Straight tables, Pivot tables, Containers, Line charts, Bar charts, Combo charts, Scatter charts, Line objects, Pie charts, Buttons.
• Proficient in troubleshooting and fixing the QlikView and QlikSense dashboard issues.
• Extensive experience in creating Pixel Perfect reports, Excel reports, Word reports, PowerPoint reports using NPrinting designer and automating the jobs in NPrinting Server.
• Familiarity with optimizing load process to load the data into QlikView applications from different source systems.
• Performance Tuning and Deployment of QlikView and QlikSense applications.
• Hands on experience in QlikView advanced features like Alternate States and Direct Discovery.
• Experience on QlikView Scripting, Set analysis and Section Access.
• Scheduled the jobs and distributed to end users from QMC.
• Experience in database programming, SQL, Tables, Views, Indexes, Joins, and Sub – Queries.
• Understanding of data modeling, dimensional & relational concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, Fact and Dimension tables; experience in Extract, Transform and Loading process of data.
• Created detailed design, development, testing & migration documents and performing Proof of Concepts (POC).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required.
• 5+ years of experience with business intelligence tools.