Job #: 2898
Title: QA Mobile
The main function of a QA test analyst is to ensure all changes to our applications are tested adequately. The QA test analyst will be responsible for ensuring test plans and test cases follow all standards and is responsible for using all test management tools according to standards.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures and participate in peer review. Participate in the development of Test Data Strategy
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Work with business analysts to ensure business requirements are adequate. Highlight requirement and design gaps as early in the lifecycle as possible
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
* Solid experience in testing applications (native) for Mobile platforms (both iOS and Android)
* Demonstrate ability to apply appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans and test cases
* Good knowledge of Linux/Unix, Windows, Mobile OS (iOS and Android) as well as native applications including installation, operation, and configuration; good understanding of software/protocols and database concepts; general understanding of software programming structure
* Experience with CI tools like Team City or Jenkins.
* Experience working in Agile development environments.
* Experience with Project/Configuration Management methodologies and tools desired (e.g., Scrum, JIRA, Quality Center);
* Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL, schema design)
* Excellent leadership, communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions
* Experience with complex trading products/systems is preferred
* Good knowledge of XCTest, UI Automator, TeamCity, Gradle, Maven, XCode, Android SDK, IntelliJ IDEA, Bitbucket, Java, Objective C, Swift is highly preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field required. 2-4 years’ experience required.