Job #: 3044
Title: QA Manager
As a Manager of QA Automation not only will you bring hands-on contributions to test automation at but you will also be guiding a team through multiple complex projects. We are looking for a manager who can lead a team that has a demonstrated ability to design and implement testing applications independently, this includes contributing to the framework architecture, building automated test frameworks and enhance/add test code. This person will be designing applications, testing web services, UI automation, work with multiple in-sprint automation teams, lead/manage a small team, drive projects, perform code reviews, build tools to analyze pass rates, and work closely with product, business & development teams on a daily basis. This position will be in our center excellence for QA automation and will be working on a wide range of applications.
Any open source contributions on github.com would spike our interests a great deal. If you have it, please include your Stackoverflow id too.
Here is a summary of skills we are looking for:
• Develop and maintain test frameworks
• Write multi-threading and thread safe code
• Work with HTTP APIs – REST/SOAP
• Understand memory allocation
• Deep understanding of OOP principles
• Well versed with software architectural patterns
• Experience with both compiled and scripting (dynamic) languages
• Have used relational and noSQL databases
• Full stack test automation experience – UI and/or API
• Total experience at least 10 years
• Experience applying software architectural patterns
• Experience with build/packing tools like Gradle, Maven, Npm, docker
• Exposure to the Atlassian tool set, git, jira, confluence etc.
• Ability to hands on code at least 50% of the time