Job #: 2542
Title: QA Analyst
Job description – Primary responsibilities are to develop and implement test plans and bug verification scenarios utilizing software requirements and test scripts. This candidate will be responsible for isolation of software defects and bugs and validating that fixes are implemented. Required to insure that new and /or modified software applications meet standards and requirements. Should possess strong logical skills and ability to think out of box. Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential. Should have a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and quality assurance best practices, methodologies and standards. Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 1-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent working experience.
Reason for request:
Candidate needs the following background/experience:
– Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
– Experience with testing methodology including strong analysis of requirements documents to prepare test plans, bug verification scenarios and automation scripts.
– Experience with identifying and properly reporting software issues.
– Hands on experience with TestRail and Jira. (Preferred)
– Hands on experience with Cucumber and Selenium. (Preferred)
Comments for Suppliers:
Comments for Supplier:
– Experience with testing rate calculations
– Detail oriented individual with strong analytical, data entry and proofreading skills.
– Strong team player
– Ability to quickly change priorities while staying focused and delivering quality work.