Job #: 2665
Title: Python Developer/Machine Learning
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities
• Take ownership of projects and execute with minimal guidance.
• Study and transform data science prototypes
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
• Design & Develop machine learning systems according to requirements
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
• Train and retrain systems when necessary
• Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
• Keep abreast of developments in the field
• Assign tasks to junior developer(s) and provide them technical oversight.
• Interact with business stakeholders on a regular basis.
• 10-12 years of technology experience
• Solid working experience in Python
• Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
• Good knowledge of Data Lake, Hadoop, Dataiku, Scala and Apache Spark
• Working knowledge of SQL and No SQL DBs
• Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
• Working knowledge of machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a team