Job #: 6253
Title: Project Manager
Maintains the PMO Methodology and Lifecycle Processes.
Creates and maintains all documents that support the PMO Methodology.
Educates and consults with the PM group on the PMO methodology.
Collates and tracks program status information and project artifacts at various stages of a projects lifecycle (finances, resources).
Ensures methodology compliance, auditing and tracking of ongoing projects; using the agreed tools at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follows the approved methodology.
Analyses data and provides Value Add reports on a weekly/monthly basis to PMO Leadership and stakeholders.
Provides induction and day-to-day support to PM’s and PFM’s on the project methodology.
Maintains and monitors the SharePoint/Livelink tool.
Meets with Portfolio managers/stakeholders and reviews data.
Creates and maintains toolsets used by the Program Management group.
Recommends corrective actions on projects, if required.
Works close with Program and Portfolio managers to review finances.
Works with Finance to agree on finance templates and the creation of weekly/monthly finance reports.
Works with IT teams and Finance to agree on Budget templates.
Works with Senior IT Management to agree on yearly timeline.
Supports Program Managers in creating Budget submissions.
Reviews and collates Budget submissions, provides quality reports.
Works with stakeholders to implement value and add change across the PM.
Senior IT Project Manager
What can you expect?
• Operating within the IT organization, the Senior IT Project Manager will be a hands-on contributor as well as a leader of other resources successfully delivering project(s) through coordination and interfacing with Senior IT Leaders in adherence to Project Management Framework principles
• A self-starter that will be responsible for working with IT Leadership and wider IT and business professionals to identify project requirements, build out the work plans, commission the workload, and execute deliverables that drive continued project momentum, and satisfactory completion of software development initiatives
What’s in it for you?
• Work for a global company with excellent benefits and a dynamic culture
• Excellent growth/advancement opportunity
• Help support vulnerable populations through the development of meaningful programs
We will count on you to:
• Manage the entire Project Management Life Cycle, delivery schedule/calendar and communication to Senior IT Leadership on status of the project(s)/work streams that are currently in flight
• Own project/program delivery schedule calendar and its visibility across globally distributed teams
• Determine and define clear, actionable deliverables for the project independently or in collaboration with IT Business Analysts and business customer colleagues
• Accurately report monthly Cost/Financial project performance information and explain variances
What you need to have:
• Preferred candidates will have PMI certification(s) (PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master, etc.)
• Experience in Insurance / Reinsurance / Risk Management / Data Analytics with a preference for Catastrophe Modeling and/or Actuarial business area specialization
• Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud delivery/deployment methods and toolsets (Continuous integration, continuous delivery, and Microsoft Azure repositories and pipelines), Data Analysis (Data Ingestion & Migration, Data Lake, Data Bricks
• Experience operating as an efficient, synchronized team with QA Testing and Business Analysis leads
• Experience with latest Microsoft software delivery and collaboration stack (Visual Studio / Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Teams, Office 365, etc.)
What makes you stand out:
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Excellent oral/written communication and strong meeting facilitation
• Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented focus
• Professionally assertive and collegial
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme