Job #: 4339
Title: Project Manager Wisdom
All acute care facilities have utilized the Dentrix system for the management of the patient dental record.
The project includes implementing the entire Epic Wisdom module, which includes fully integrated medical chart, periodontal charting, tooth health charting, scheduling, treatment plans, preventive care, and risk assessments.
Discovery needs to be done to determine what existing integrations are present between Dentrix and the various biomedical devices within the system, and this scope needs to be validated with the Dental Council and IT and worked into timelines.
This position calls for someone with extensive experience managing the implementation of Epic Wisdom.
This individual must possess sound judgement, a high degree of professionalism and ready diplomacy as he/she will partner with other EITS units, departments, and third-party vendors to deliver the project in a timely and efficient manner.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Formulates the project stream/program management plan, in accordance with the scope, budget, timing and quality as set by stakeholders, and including the migration from the Dentrix legacy system, including data conversion.
• Specifies the resourcing of the project, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
• Leads the project team in terms of quality, spend, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing all assigned project resources
• Reports on issues and risks and may take ownership of same through to resolution
• Directs assigned project resources and gives them operational guidance, technically and organizationally
• Assists with third party contract management and oversight
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• A Baccalaureate Degree or higher, from an accredited college or university preferably with a degree in Healthcare, Project Management, Hospital, Public, or Business Administration
• PMP is highly recommended
• Certification in the Epic Wisdom module is nice to have
• Experience completing multiple implementations of Wisdom, preferably including migration from the Dentrix system and the conversion of its data to Wisdom
• Experience working in an Agile work environment
• Project Management tools, i.e. MS project, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
• Experience with ServiceNow Project Module would be helpful, but not necessary