Job #: 1544
Title: Project Manager/Scrum Master
This position is for a Project Manager/Scrum working on the Client Service Technology Program .The candidate will be interfacing with other Development Teams and Vendors, defining scope, establishing delivery timelines, formalizing business and functional requirements, driving issue analysis and resolution, recommending solutions, evangelizing corporate policies and standards, and helping to promote the overall program strategy.
The Candidate would play a lead supporting role in the execution of the program with the following responsibilities:
• Assist with the business case, requirements elicitation, fit/gap analysis and preparation of functional design documents
• Facilitate and formalizing discussions to capture status, risks/issues and timelines along with ensure progression.
• Facilitate change management strategies/plans, approaches and tactics with different business units
• Participate on multi-disciplinary work teams to achieve successful execution of complex implementation projects
• Adhering to corporate policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Data Governance, etc.)
• Facilitate ongoing execution of enterprise standards for data, metrics, definitions, dimensions, hierarchies and presentation including metric rationalization
• Assist in communication of the program standards and actions
• Ensure process is properly defined and utilized across the enterprise
• Ensure that business needs are met in a disciplined and consistent manner
• Maintain a governance and quality scorecard to monitor ongoing program activities
• Investigate issues, synthesize analysis and translate the details for presentation to stakeholders
• Help coordinate the completion of corrective actions to resolve issues
• Maintain existing issue reporting processes (e.g. Service Portal, ALM) and enforcing an issue management workflow
• Coordinate the tracking and documentation of all project artifacts / documents
• Assist in maintaining a firm-wide data traceability map documenting business concepts and data owners, consumers, presenters, and access methods
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The role requires credibility and confidence interacting with senior management, business unit personnel, branch offices and the technology team across the full lifecycle of a project. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work under minimal supervision.
Primary Skills / Must have
• Prior experience in IVR/Telephony Platform
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
• Critical thinking and translation of business needs into technical requirements
• Knowledge of data quality, policies and standards
• Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy
• Excellent written/oral communication skills and listening skills
• Good interpersonal and consultative skills
• Ability to analyze vague data inquiries and clarify specific tasks, next steps and deliverables
• Excellent root cause analysis skills and problem-solving
• Experience with metrics gathering, tracking, and reporting
• Full systems development life cycle experience
• Knowledge of technology system interfaces and data integration
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint Services
• Modeling processes using various notation (Use cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process, Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swimlanes)
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from a top tier university
• 4+ years of experience in financial services
• 3+ years hands-on experience in Telephony platforms.
• 3+ years of experience in system & vendor integration