Job #: 5554
Title: Project Manager – Remote
Contract Labor Title: Implementation: Project Planning & Management Services
Functional Title: Project Manager
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• -Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by business, EITSstakeholders, Head of EITS PMO Group, EITS Program Manager and/or EITS Stream Program
• Manager; specifies the resourcing of the project, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality-standards to be used.
• -Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project deliverables as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and provide-project details for generating adequate reporting.
• -Actively collaborate with the stakeholders in a consultative role eliciting business and technical-requirements and helps prioritize implementations aligning to IT strategies.
• -Builds and executes operational and technical project plans, facilitates all project gate review and effectively escalates issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
• -Manages Vendors and System Integrators with regular monitoring and reporting, while delivering on time and within budget.
• -Leads the project in terms of quality, spend, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing all assigned project resources.
• -Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and constraints, effectively communicate manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
• -Directs assigned resources and gives them operational guidance, technically and organizationally.
• -Reports on assigned project resource performance to the hierarchical supervisor of the project resource for the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for training.
• -Responsible for projects with innovation in EITS and/or Hospital Network.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• -A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields; and • -Five years of progressively responsible experience in the fields of IT project management methods analysis, systems analysis and documentation, form designs and control, two of which shall have been in data processing and management information systems; or • -A satisfactory combination of education, training and experience.
• -Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired.
• -Data Center experience especially with movement of an entire center to a new center
• -Database and operating systems experience.
• -Competent and proficient understanding of infrastructure platforms.
• -Demonstrated experience in resource management.
• -Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint,
• Access and Visio.
• -Experience as Infrastructure Project Manager leading infrastructure upgrades/remediation in the areas of Wireless, Telephony, LAN/WAN, Data Center moves, operations and consolidations.
• -Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building kills required.
• -Demonstrate strong initiatives and the ability to work well in a team environment especially under aggressive deadlines.
• -Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while defining and maintaining a realistic schedule.
• -Ability to identify potential challenges and proactively provide possible solutions to minimize risk.