Job #: 2282
Title: Project Manager/PMO
Project Managers are responsible and accountable for shepherding projects through the Project Lifecycle.
They provide enterprise management for all project related activities and are responsible and accountable for the delivery of a project in accordance with scope, business requirements and established deadlines.
Enterprise Project Manager I’s primarily provides project management for small to medium projects, but may be called on to assume larger projects/programs.
Small projects are defined as effort requiring less than 1,000 hours of effort from technology resources and/or less than 50K in capital expenditure.
Medium projects are defined as effort requiring 1,000 to 4,000 hours of effort from technology resources and/or less than 250K in capital expenditure.
Enterprise Project Managers I may also be assigned to manage subordinate projects within a program. Projects are defined as temporary endeavors undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result. Programs are defined as a group of related projects managed in a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them individually.
• Provide Project Management for small/medium projects
• Adherence to the Project Lifecycle
• Provide expertise, communicate and implement Project Lifecycle support for:
o Timeline management
o Issue Resolution and escalation
o Communications & status reporting
o Vendor Management
o Risk Management
o Stakeholder Management
o Resource Management
o Deliverable Management
o Scope Management
• Interface with business owners to understand their needs and secure appropriate project buy-in/sign-off throughout Life Cycle
• Ensure functional and technical solutions are accepted by sponsors prior to development
• Identify, track, and resolve/escalate project issues and/or risks