Job #: 2385
Title: Project Manager – Omaha, NE
This role is focused on a specific strategic roadmap project, involving the migration of our Regulatory and Operational client communications from one deployment system to another. This person will work closely with technology and should be familiar with working on larger technology projects, as the business side PM. The person will help gather business point of contacts, help with roadblocks, escalation, assist in developing and executing a communication migration plan, and any other business side needs. This person will act as the support POC for the overall project.
The Project Manager will assist in the management of a cross functional team to ensure the successful implementation of the project. They must demonstrate superior leadership, communication and organizational skills in the management of projects & people, as well as the implementation of technology and business improvements. A high level of attention to detail is required.
• Develop a full understanding of all campaigns in migration scope; assist with transitioning content to new system, gain understanding of all content versions and target audiences, understanding the transition of the data feeds.
• Clarify scope and understand cross work stream dependencies. Assist in the development of the project plan, prioritization of campaign execution, and management of key tasks.
• Management of communication plan including ongoing collaboration across various departments. Maintain close collaboration with Client Interaction team on the management of the data transition per campaign; as well as with Marketing on 1) the campaign content builds 2) QA and validation of test email proofs as well as overseeing successful execution.
• Manage relationships with business partners to ensure their needs and considerations are taken into account with regard to the strategic process and execution of the project; Maintain positive productive relationships.
• Maintain a cross functional view to assess the immediate and downstream impacts across the organization for various initiatives to mitigate risk and avoid potential client disruption.
• Provide expertise, communicate and implement project support for:
o Timeline management
o Issue Resolution and escalation
o Communications & status reporting
o Vendor Management
o Risk Management
o Stakeholder Management
o Resource Management
o Deliverable Management
3+ years of project management/campaign management experience required
4 year college degree preferred
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare