Job #: 2381
Title: Project Manager – Louisville, KY
Manages moderately complex or complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
Develops and maintains detailed, robust, high-quality risk plan and project plan including resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions, dependencies, etc., keeping plans updated through the project lifecycle.
Understands the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly.
• Skills and experience with migrating call centers over to the Five9 contact center solution is a plus!
• Experience with preparing executive level reports and presentations
• Interacts and maintains ongoing communication at the appropriate levels within the team as well as with the stakeholders, and ensures everyone on the delivery team understands their roles and responsibility.
• Negotiates resource requirements with responsible management when faced with conflicts in priorities.
• Undertakes regular work streams and project meetings, documenting and following up on actions and risks identified from the meetings.
• Creates and maintains all documents that support the PMO Methodology.
• Educates and consults with the PM group on the PMO methodology.
• Collates and tracks program status information and project artifacts at various stages of a projects lifecycle (finances, resources).
• Ensures methodology compliance, auditing and tracking of ongoing projects; using the agreed tools at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follows the approved methodology.
• Analyses data and provides Value Add reports on a weekly/monthly basis to PMO Leadership and stakeholders. Provides induction and day-to-day support to PM’s and PFM’s on the project methodology.
• Maintains and monitors the SharePoint.
• Meets with Portfolio managers/stakeholders and reviews data.
• Creates and maintains toolsets used by the Program Management group.
• Recommends corrective actions on projects, if required.
• Works closely with the Program and Portfolio Managers to review finances.
• Works with Finance to agree the finance templates and produce the Weekly/Monthly Finance reports.
• Works with Senior IT Management to agree yearly timelines.
• Supports Program Managers with creating Budget Submissions.
• Reviews and collates budget submissions; provides quality reports.
• Works with stakeholders to implement value add change across the PM.