Job #: 2110
Title: Project Manager – Alpharetta, GA
We are looking for someone that has a collaborative approach, the ability to identify challenges as opportunities, has energy and drive, and can facilitate initiatives that will deliver best in class technology to the organization to support our IT Asset Management teams roadmap. In this role you will:
• Organize and deliver critical projects from inception through completion, collaborating with Scrum/Kanban Teams, Tech Owners, Sponsors, Stakeholders and shared services
• Provide transparency and insight across in-flight initiatives and projects
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, delivery teams, 3rd parties, and leadership to facilitate effective and efficient delivery of business value
• Proactively manage and remove impediments and risks to ensure the teams can focus on delivering incremental business value, while working to establish the team’s baseline velocity, sprint cadence and release plans
• Develop and maintain all required documentation required for successful delivery of the projects and programs under your direction in accordance with organizational policies
• Identify and actively manage risks according to impact and probability, escalating when necessary
• Manage communication plans, including project updates provided to executive leadership and governance committees.
• IT Project and Program Management
• Ownership and accountability for the success of assigned projects
• Possess the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
• Identify interdependencies of various systems within and across projects
• Proactively manage and aggressively control project scope, schedule and budgets
• Plan, secure and direct technical resources required for delivery
• Identify, analyze and resolve issues and risks
• Create and deliver presentations or reports on project details, to include progress, issues, risks, financials, recommendations, and other metrics as required
• Review project documentation to include test plans and test cases for traceability, accuracy and completeness
• Other responsibilities as required
We are looking for candidates that have:
• 5+ years of experience delivering mid to large scale technology initiatives
• Demonstrated exceptional project management skills
• Experience with both Agile (Scrum and Kanban) as well as waterfall methodologies
• The ability to strategically apply the right project management methodologies to ensure project and program delivery success.
• The ability to influence and build effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical and communications skills are a must (Note: strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills will be a baseline expectation for this role)
• JIRA and Confluence experience preferred
• The ability to structure and organize complex data and execution efforts
• Experience in FINTECH, Financial Services or other applicable fields with a focus in driving enterprise level technology.
• Ability to lead in a matrixed environment
• Experience Software and Hardware Asset Management solution implementation desirable.
• Infrastructure and IT Asset Management experience required
• Bachelor of Science (B.S) Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is desired
• Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is desired