Job #: 2940
Title: Project Manager
– Deliver complex change in helping large scale strategic and regulatory programs to establish efficient and effective project management capabilities using proven PMO standards, processes and tools.
– You will assume the role of a PMO, providing extensive professional support and expertise in the area of project management and coordination.
Group Internal Consulting is in-house Management, Process, Transformation, Digital and PMO Consulting unit with over 500 people across the globe. We provide classic project management, PMO, process improvements and digital support services throughout the bank with high quality consulting service with proven methodology, tools and processes. You will be working in the PMO team based in Zurich which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO topics applying methodology & standardized processes along program execution
• Bachelor degree in economics, finance or business administration
• A systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• Proven experience (5 years+) in a PMO role preferably in a banking environment or consultancy, supporting financial services change
• Excellent skills at MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); experience with JIRA and PPM would be an asset
• PMP or any other project management certification would be an asset