Job #: 2210
Title: Project Manager
The MAC application is a large-scale IT project that is part of the Access Management Program. MAC is a WMA aligned (Wealth Management Americas) Entitlement and Provisioning
application. For the remainder of 2019 and all of 2020 we need a skilled project manager to lead the delivery of components that get us to our strategic goals. MAC has monthly releases into production and has responsibilities to deliver for WMAP, End of Life, Virtual Workers, Cloud, Service Oriented Architecture and Active Directory. With such a large portfolio and backlog it is necessary to have a skilled PM to successfully manage these highly complex IT projects.
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• lead the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Access Management
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
You’ll be working in the Access Management team based in our Weehawken NJ location. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT project manager, you’ll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.