Job #: 1482
Title: Project Manager
Follows Project Management disciplines in the following areas: Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management and Communication Management.
- Understands and applies Agile/Lean methodologies where practical.
- Develops and manages project plans.
- Maintains an updated schedule and inventory of resource requirements (external and internal). May have contact with third party vendors regarding integration of their products.
- Assesses problems and risks for successful project completion.
- Escalates approvals on scope changes, critical path issues and resolution of team resource conflicts.
- Motivates and directs the project team; sets goals, objectives and priorities; assigns and reviews project tasks and performance on a regular basis, benchmarking against key milestone deliverables.
- Uses established tools and methods to communicate tasks, milestones, dependencies, issues and escalations across functions. This includes program meetings, minutes, executive briefings and issue management tracking.
- Collaborates with cross functional Product and Project Managers on all Project management deliverables.
- Acts as primary interface with the project sponsor(s) and stakeholders as well as the Program Manager.
- Prioritizes and escalates requests for additional funding.
- Accountable for meeting project schedule and results, client satisfaction and the quality of the deliverables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
3 to 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
PMP and/or CSM certification
Prior experience with implementation of global HCM or HRIS systems preferred
Ability to communicate effectively across the project team and upwards to Senior Leaders to drive effective decision-making
Adept at creating succinct and effective PPT updates
Some College Preferred with a Major Area of Concentration in Business Systems, or HR
Proven track record of managing large scale projects and effectively managing Project Teams
Building relationships and rapport
Communication skills to all levels of Management
Process Management / Process re-engineering