Job #: 1453
Title: Project Coordinator
The Risk Management group is responsible for helping to support the firm’s unified set of business practices under which we operate and the service offerings we provide. They make sure the firm establishes policies, protocols, procedures and processes to help make certain compliance with professional and ethical standards and requirements. The Risk Management group includes; Audit, Tax, Advisory, Independence, IT Risk Management and Global Risk Management which help support all functions and the firm’s strategic priorities. This role will focus on overall project management and coordination for the QPR Execution/Delivery Program reporting to the Risk Management Director and Partner responsible for the QPR Program.
- Coordination with Service Line Risk Management Partners (SLRMPs) for Service Network review planning;
- Communication and coordination with SLRMP to determine partner and engagements for review, including pulling partner and engagement data from QP Data tool;
- Coordination of and communication with selected reviewers around reviewer responsibilities, logistics, etc.
- Oversight of Administrative Assistant for coordination of conference rooms, hotels, meals, etc.
- Draft various stakeholder communications during course of planning and final reporting to engagement partners, SLRMP and service network leaders;
- Assist Team Captains during execution/delivery reviews to ensure timely completion of each review cycle, including issue tracking and resolution, and preparation of execution/delivery reports to be issued to engagement leaders;
- Assists Risk Management Director with preparation of reporting package for Risk Management and Business leadership with execution/delivery results
- Minimum 2-4 years Coordination/Project Management experience
- Organizational skills with keen attention to details and documentation
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and seek assistance from supervisors while prioritizing work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to build relationships, networks, and credibility with numerous constituents; excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, MS Project
Education / Academics
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience