Job #: 1445
Title: Production Support
Momentum is looking for a Production Management Support Analyst
Duties: The ideal candidate will be able to utilize their technical skills alongside their communication skills, to work with the Application Engineering teams and Firmwide infrastructure teams to proactively work on failure management, incident management and post issue follow ups, problem management, change planning, application and infrastructure health, not just an individual issue but at an application family level as well. The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- Must have strong automation and scripting skills
Strong platform management and maintenance skills.
- Issue & incident co-ordination and management, communication, escalation and resolution, from inception to completion and post incident review
Producing service management metrics and reports.
- Facilitating and driving key initiatives and contributing to continuous process improvement for the team.
- Design and Develop engineering tools to improve support team efficiency and effectiveness
- Define and implement tools to instill best practices for IMD Technology teams
- Develop road map to reduce overall support spend for IMD Tech
- Define strategy to support future service expansion
- Interface with various firmwide infrastructure teams (SAs, DBAs, and Networking Teams etc.)
- Required: Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Required: 3-5 years of development experience with focus on tools development and automation
- Required: Quick learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Required: Very strong verbal and written communicator.
- Required: Technology facing and stakeholder management skills.
- Required: Ability to automate repetitive jobs & processes.
- Required: Focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
This opportunity requires proficiency in one or more of the following technologies and skills:
- Relational database experience with a keen sense to optimization and query tuning
- Experience with developing solutions using Java, Perl, Shell (or scripting language)
- Experience with managing complex and business critical systems/applications
- Highly motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong team player (required to work extensively with other teams both locally and globally)
Prior experience working in Production Management / Engineering Services team within Financial Services Organization.