Job #: 1825
Title: Production Support
This is a technical analyst role supporting a Fixed Income Trading desk. The candidate must have experience in Fixed Income and be able to face off directly to traders. The candidate should also have experience in a least one of our major trading applications: ION, TOMS, Helix, IPREO or ADP and aptitude to learn the others.
– Provide front office support for various trading applications.
– Execute test plans
– Troubleshoot and maintain Electronic trading networks connectivity
– Work with multiple vendors to support different applications (ION, Reuters, Espeed, BTEC, Tradition, Bloomberg, CME)
– Install, test, deploy and upgrade software to the ION trading platform.
– Perform BA work, create specifications or other light project work.
– One or two years of experience supporting Fixed Income traders (i.e. Repo Desk, Treasuries market making, etc.)
– Understand the trading activates and market data feeds from (i.e. ESpeed, BrokerTech, Reuters, Bloomberg, Tradeweb, etc.)
– Fundamental understanding of database, queries/SQL.
– Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
– Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
– Willingness to work our early shift for the repo desk, starting at 6am. The 6am coverage can usually leave at 4pm.
Nice to have Qualifications:
– Development experience is a plus.
– College degree
– ECNs: Bloomberg, Espeed, BTEC, Tradeweb/Dealerweb.