Job #: 1328
Title: Product Marketing
Momentum is looking for a Product Marketing Manager in the Security space.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a successful track record of researching target markets, defining messaging, developing content, and executing product launch plans.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Support enablement of our global sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions to increase win rates.
- Contribute to the production of collateral including presentations, data sheets, white papers, and internal sales tools to support our demand generation, market awareness and thought leadership efforts.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, product services and support strategy.
- Develop, support and execute go-to-market plans that include sales enablement, marketing and brand awareness.
- Work with PR to develop engaging blogs and content for digital campaigns that demonstrate our unique value.
- Together with the Product Management, R&D and Marketing teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer/partner feedback to internal teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism or related field OR equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated success in product marketing – strong technology experience within an enterprise security company is preferred
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills required.
- Ability to effectively develop solutions to product and product line challenges.
- Highly motivated with winning and possess a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Experience working with sales teams, media and industry analysts
- Strong interpersonal skills with team orientation.
- Highly organized; superior communication and presentation skills; self-managed, proactive.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including ability to accurately gauge project duration, deliver on deadlines, and manage a high-volume workload of often-changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality