Job #: 1688
Title: Portal Web Producer
Gather requirements, implements, and monitors colleague-facing Intranet portal sites across corporate functions including HR, Communications, Finance, Compliance, etc.
Provides hands-on configuration and testing of various web properties including Communities, Team Sites, Portals, and Mobile applications using SharePoint
Trains and audits current employees to ensure they have the necessary skills for maintaining web sites and uploading content to our various digital properties.
Job Family Description
Global responsibility for the day-to-day configuration and delivery of digital assets to the global enterprise, partnering with colleagues across communication, marketing and functions.
Areas of focus include implementation of collaboration and social channels supporting global and local campaigns.
Works closely with team comprised of architects, UX designers, business and technical analysts.
Organization Level Description
Seasoned professional individual contributor.
Works independently with minimal supervision.
Hands-on website management including loading content, adding web parts and testing implementations
May manage projects/processes.
Must handle multiple time-sensitive assignments
Licenses and Certifications
5+ years of experience
· Have a proven track record and a passion for building web pages with compelling user interfaces.
· Experience working with various teams across the organization.
· Prior experience integrating 3rd party business process software
· Can demonstrate past success partnering in a collaborative environment.
· Has a high degree of creativity, interaction design understanding and problem solving ability.
· Creative drive to design highly usable digital experiences.
· Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail.
· Has knowledge of developing or core scripting environments.
· The role holder will be working with development resources with the following skills – any proficiency in these is a plus.
o Experience in Portal, MS Sharepoint and Social Media tools.
o Understanding of digital technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, Wikis, Blogs, application integration and Workday).
This position is for a professional individual contributor in digital web page administration, who works independently with minimal supervision.
Works with a variety of user groups to create or contribute to functional requirements and translate these into online delivery. Acts as the primary contact for Collaboration sites (Communities/Team Sites).
Enter Responsibility Statements
Leads requirements sessions with end users/internal stakeholders.
Reviews customers’ needs and ensures consistency among features.
Ensures customer requirements reflect their needs in the design whilst, ensuring consistency among features.
Creates specifications and works with the development teams to ensure the end product mirrors design and user experience.
Analyzes metrics to determine usage patterns for ongoing design improvements.
Provides hands-on support for web page production and standards
Trains colleagues on digital content management
Tests new functionality and code releases.