Job #: 2859
Do you have experience working in Client Services solutions? Are you someone who enjoys creating simplified business requirements processes? Do you enjoy working on projects in a team environment?
We are looking for a Program Manager/Business Analyst that will help support the delivery of a change program for our Wealth Management business.
Some benchmarks across the PM and BA Skillsets are:
• Business knowledge of a client services business
• Business Analysis methodologies
• Proactively spotting issues and proposing solutions
• Ability to report issues, gaps and actions effectively
• Data modeling and analytics
• Documenting business requirements
Project Management Life Cycle
• Effective people interaction skills
• Lead the planning and implementation of project.
• Develop full scale project plans.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff, both direct and indirect.
• Manage project budget and resource plans.
• Plan and schedule project timelines.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Provide direction and support to project team.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project goals.
• Complete project evaluations and assessment of results at close.