Job #: 1592
Title: Performance Tester – Alpharetta
Develop performance testing scripts and scenarios for critical web based applications
We are seeking a performance engineer to conduct performance testing for a critical web-based Enterprise HR Payroll system build on
• Provide accurate scoping, clear strategies, and milestones for performance tests
• Communicate status, risks to test complete dates, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects to cross functional teams
• Design and implement overhead, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools
• Review automation implementations and encourage sound design principles
• Review test plans, results analysis, capacity planning guides for future releases
• Participated in setting the standards and sharing the best practices with other performance engineers.
• Setup necessary monitoring strategy for the application performance
• Work with Development team to diagnosis performance issues detected in performance environment or in Production.
• Coordinate technical presentations and training for other performance engineers