Job #: 2315
Title: Peoplesoft Functional Analyst
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
To assist in guiding the end-users from the design phase through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Absence Management module.
• Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
• Provide functional support and configuration expertise to Absence Management team, including: basic configuration, accrual calculations, leave approval, with ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll, Time and Labor, and Human Resources.
• Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Absence Management module.
• Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Absence Management – including integration with Human Resource, Payroll, Time and Labor, and time collection devices.
• Knowledge of full cycle Human Resources processing in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher
• Partner with Human Resource and Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications.
• Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed.
• Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and • Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Absence Management functional analyst and/or super user.
• Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Absence Management implementation and/or upgrade.
• Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Absence Management
• Solid understanding of the entire Payroll and Time and labor processes, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
• Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.