Job #: 2552
Title: Payments & Cash Specialist
We’re looking for a Payments & Cash Management specialist who can help our team:
Looking for someone with banking knowledge of payment products like checks, ABA, wire transfers, SWIFT, etc. This could be a good role for a recent college grad who worked as a teller or in bank while in school.
• Execute and monitor the daily funds transfer process across all products (FedWire, CHIPS, SWIFT, ACH, Checks, and Foreign Exchange Payments/Conversions) for firm and client accounts.
• Manage daily exceptions related to Payment Operation processes including the research of payment related inquiries/investigations as well as account reconciliations.
• Produce and review daily Key Process and Key Risk Indicator (KPI/KRI) reports to recommend/implement process changes or mitigating controls to ensure process efficiency and a risk controlled environment.
• Ensure that all procedures and Key Process Controls are documented, enforced and tested in accordance with the Group Operations Operational Risk Framework.
• Establish and maintain a client service culture that ensures all key stakeholder and business partner inquiries and escalations are addressed in a timely manner.
• Provide advisory services and information to internal and external clients about payments processing (payment routing, cut-off times, pricing) and payment optimization (proactive actions regarding data quality of in- and outgoing payments)