Job #: 2705
Role Description: Project management, contracting and sourcing resources are needed to support transitional activities related to an acquisition. Key skills are listed below per resource:
Senior Level Paralegal -This resource will triage contract work. This resource will report to the Contract Services Group.
• Draft, negotiate and manage a broad range of commercial contracts including, but not limited to, Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Amendments, and Statements of Work
• Ability to manage and draft contracts across a wide array of sourcing categories and transaction types in both non-technology and technology.
• Experience managing or leading a project.
• Partner with company’s Legal, Risk, Information Protection and Security and other cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to respective policies, processes, and established standards.
• Collaborate with sourcing managers, business partners, and external suppliers for successful completion of assigned contracting projects.
• Ability to draft, review and analyze contracts quickly and accurately with extensive working knowledge of commercial legal principles and terms.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet specific deadlines while staying aligned with multiple stakeholders.
• Experience working in a corporate environment and/or a procurement team preferred.
• Proficiency in certain technology tools a plus (SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel, ServiceNow)