Job #: 2493
Title: Oracle Developer
We are seeking 5 (five) qualified candidates for the position of Senior PL/SQL Developer for Mart Layer for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Consultant will be a key member of the Data Warehouse and Reporting team that is responsible for implementing and delivering business intelligence and reporting solutions.
The Senior PL/SQL developer is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining relational and dimensional data structures within the data warehouse and operational data store to meet functional requirements and optimize performance. PL/SQL development team will create procedures and materialized views joining many sources for reporting, based on the technical documents provided.
• Write PL/SQL and SQL Queries
• Optimize performance
• Troubleshoot Database
• Be part of application development team and assist in all stages of development from conception to development to testing to optimization
• Design and develop clinical application database layer. Evaluate, implement and support database infrastructure / technologies and development processes to support database development and corporate products and services.
• Responsible for oversight and development of OLTP and DSS database architecture, design, programming and implementation for database projects
• Builds, enhances and maintains a Master Data Management process with a focus on enhancement and enrichment of the data.
• Build a data governance module which provides the ability for insight and data corrections/enhancements
• Design of specialized data structures for the purposes of data consumption by a public facing website and/or business intelligence data visualization
• Data modeling and corporate-level data management experience preferred
• Create and maintain document to support developed applications
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• 8+ years of IT experience (preferably healthcare)
• 5+ years of Oracle Database experience
• 3 -5 years of SQL / ETL and/or database administration, including of data architecture management.
• A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent is required.
• Strong Oracle Database Development skills
• Knowledge of InterSystems Caché is a plus
• Builds and maintains complex PL/SQL, T-SQL Scripts, UNIX Shell scripts, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.
• Performance tune of large clinical databases, employing various techniques such as schema bound views, database partitioning, and ETL/Query optimization.
• Extensive knowledge of data architectures related to large database implementations geared towards OLTP