Job #: 2634
Title: Operations Specialist
• Review and process managed account applications and service requests
• Proactively respond to inquiries from Eagle Strategies Advisors
• Assist the Internal Consultant and Portfolio Specialist Teams with new cases by providing operational expertise
• Work with Eagle Strategies business partners to ensure that technology workflows are operating correctly and efficiently
• Identify and resolve operational and compliance issues that may arise during daily activities
•Learn and maintain a strong working knowledge of multiple systems, products and services and provide overflow assistance for processing areas
•Handle incoming calls on all product types (stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
• Proactively identify process improvements and work Manager to implement the solutions in an effort to build efficiencies and increase productivity
• Bachelor Degree
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of the managed account industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong customer service skills and comfort with inbound/outbound calls
• Schedule flexibility and strong work ethic.
• Series 6 or 7 is a plus
Technical Expertise: Work closely with internal and external business partners to ensure adherence to SLA’s and regulatory standards.
Leadership: Proactively reviews and processes new managed account applications and service requests.
Problem Solving: Ability to troubleshoot and resolve operational challenges (cashiering issues, system problems, etc).
Decision Making/ Nature of Impact: Constantly seeks opportunities to improve existing processes in an effort to build a scalable and impactful service model.
Communication Requirements: Ability to explain complex operational situations to advisors, clients, and internal business partners