Job #: 2956
Title: Operations Lead
Reporting to the Testing Site Operational Lead, the Front Desk Associate interacts with patients, ensuring that their demographic and insurance information is correctly recorded in the Epic EMR system.
• Review and scan documents, including insurance information; ensure accurate entry to facilitate successful reimbursement from insurance companies
• Coordinate with providers, nurses, techs, and other staff to resolve problems; contact patients if needed for verification or to share information
• Provide timely, routine reporting on patient flow and volume as required
• Support site-level efforts to maintain a positive patient experience for New Yorkers getting tested for COVID-19.
Skills: Qualifications and Experience:
Candidate must be familiar with the Epic EMR system, be reliable for independent work, be able to lead change as part of a collaborative team, and
• Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, transparency and accountability in all work product; and
• Keen attention to detail, flexibility and an enthusiastic work ethic.
• A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent
• One year or more of clerical experience preferred
Education: • A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent – preferred