Job #: 1396
Title: Network Engineer
Momentum is looking or a solid Network Engineer.
- Network engineer will assist with design and deployment of new configurations, update firewall rules & provide BAU support including review of logs and remediation of security and network related incidents.
- All activities will need to be performed with strict adherence to change management procedures.
- Majority of network activities are project related.
- You’ll get to work on new technologies including Cloud and Automation.
- At least three years of experience configuring and managing enterprise class Cisco network systems including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IOS and NX-OS based platforms.
- Experience configuring IPv4 based routing protocols including but not limited to EIGRP, BGP, and Switching technologies including GLBP, HSRP, NX-OS based VPC configuration, LACP/PAgP port channels, and advanced QoS configuration.
- Previous experience with IPC turret support and Voice systems including CUCM, SIP and Unigy a big plus.
- Solid understanding of Routing & Switching technologies
- Experience working with Firewalls (ASA).
- MACD work including patching and configuration of switchports
- Maintain inventory of network and telecom devices
- Monitor network/telecom infrastructure and work with vendors on related issues
- Apply best practice and necessary upgrades
- Respond & investigate to security alerts and apply corrective action, if necessary
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of system ownership
- IPC Turret support (Big plus)
- Experience with Unity voicemail
- Experience working with Cisco TelePresence & Jabber
- Experience with proxy servers.
- Understanding of Cisco Wireless infrastructure
- Cisco voice telephony support (Big plus)
- Experience with F5 load balancers
- Experience with Networking in Cloud such as Azure, AWS and OCI.
- Ansible or Python scripting
- Experience with packet sniffing and analyzing
- CCNA certification