Job #: 1856
Title: .Net Developer – Indianapolis
Currently seeking an Advanced Software Engineer in the Software Development department. The Software Engineer plays a critical role in the delivery of high quality products to the healthcare industry. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all essential functions to effectively design and construct modern software systems utilizing diverse technology sets while working within and across cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
This position will be based out of the Indianapolis, IN office.
• Development, maintenance and integration of application software.
• Creates, uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks, tools, methodologies and procedures to reduce future coding efforts and increase functional consistency.
• Able to translate software requirements into a fully functional software solution.
• Knowledgeable of strong coding practices; implements logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements.
• Experience with and knowledge of software development life cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
• Strong Distributed System Design Skills, including experience with web API development
• Application Development via .Net C#, Java, Python, or Go
• Major EHR System Development experience (Epic, Cerner, AthenaHealth, PatientKeeper, etc.)
• Relational Database Experience (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure)
• Experience in Agile or Lean projects
• Experience with DevOps concepts including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as code, and release automation
• Experience or training in artificial intelligence techniques
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
• Three year + Software Development experience