Job #: 2453
Title: .Net Developer
Client Channels Technology is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm’s WM Technology Division. The charter of this department is to develop Client-facing Websites and Mobile Applications. Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting external client facing web and mobile applications in an open and collaborative environment. If you are an exceptional
The candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting external client facing web applications.
The candidate is expected to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, working as part of a global agile team that comprises web application and web services developers.
The candidate will also be expected to participate in application architecture and design, and other phases of the SDLC. The candidate may also be called on to provide technical, troubleshooting and design guidance to other application development teams.
The candidate should be flexible and a self-motivated team player, committed to delivering on time.
• 5+ years of experience using .NET technologies with an emphasis on C#
• 3+ years’ experience creating/consuming web services and data
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Excellent in analysis, technical design, and development
• Database skills (preferably DB2, SQLServer) to design new or alter existing table structures to satisfy specifications and requirements
• Thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
• Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Prior work on client-facing websites in the banking/brokerage industry a plus