Job #: 1978
Title: Multimedia Program Director
Multimedia sits within End User Technology (EUT), a division of Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) that has a significant level of business and technology exposure requiring rapid, structured and creative thinking to support the dynamic needs of the business. Multimedia is expected to own problems, take responsibility for the systems and to share in the commitment across Technology & Data to deliver excellent service to the business. Whether it’s designing and installing resilient, scalable, low-latency solutions to support business applications, or providing an end to end service model for the delivery of external client connections, Multimedia/EUT is constantly working to maintain the ﬁrms competitive advantage within the industry.
(City) based Program Director/Design Consultant/Project Manager reporting to the Multimedia regional Head of Americas.
Responsible for the Design and Infrastructure Requirements of Project RE:IMAGINE and delivery of all Audio Visual, Videoconferencing, Multimedia systems and associated Agile multimedia technology across campus (Super Project is called RE:IMAGINE). This is the Refurbishment of all our NYC Metro Campus Space/Buildings.
Must be capable of handling large projects simultaneously that will vary from Trading Floors to Standard office floors.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
Multimedia integration project team duties
• Attend all internal, local and global, RE:IMAGINE project team meetings
• Maintain internal, local and global, project tracker and status reports
• Provide project pipeline reports for budgeting etc.
• Maintain project cost reports
• Attend Multimedia department, local and global, team meetings where requested / appropriate
Integration Project Delivery
Oversee and direct all phases of integration project delivery to Multimedia global standards and processes including;
• Business unit engagement and gathering client requirements
• Providing internal client recommendations & quotations
• Project scheduling
• Resource planning
• Solution & design engineering (part of an internal team in partnership with EUC engineering)
• Engagement with our internal REM (Sourcing) team
• Consultant selection, engagement and management
• Consultant RFP production
• Installation vendor engagement and management
• Integration RFP production
• RFP review
• Cost control & reporting
• EI Funding request & approval process (TFR)
• Drawing and schematic review and approval
• Use of the Ariba platform for RFP production and placing purchase orders
• Vendor quality control
• Change order review and approval
• System commissioning and handover
• TCM turnovers (where relevant)
• Partner with Corporate Services counterparts (and their design consultants) to ensure design and construction coordination and that the design and construction element is in line with Multimedia standards and guidelines.
• Liaison across client, general contractors, electrical contractors, furniture contractors etc. prior to and during the Multimedia/AV installation
• Partner with Multimedia Operations, Maintenance and Engineering to ensure consistency with the firm’s operational / support / infrastructure & technical requirements.
• Monitor project performance, ensuring that variances and issues are understood and properly addressed
• Troubleshoot and provide direction/solutions during design and implementation
• Mitigate project risks
• Manage internal client expectations
• Review and approve vendor invoices for payment
• Arrange, coordinate and manage project vendor meetings, agenda’s, minutes, snag lists etc.
• Attend all necessary CS and EIP project meetings
• Snag list production, overview and resolution (across all relevant trades)
• Time logging in PPM system
• Maintain all project documentation following Multimedia standard processes
• Archive project documentation for our support teams including;
Bill of Materials into asset register, as built schematics, architectural plans and elevations into maintenance folders
• Project management qualification – desired – (PMP, Prince 2 or similar)
• Broadcast systems design, project delivery and commissioning experience
• Infocomm CTS qualification desired
• Previous experience as a project engineer / manager
• Extensive knowledge of audiovisual systems and videoconferencing technology
• Understanding of operational processes and procedures.
• Proven track record in the delivery of corporate AV projects to client specification
• Strong logistical and resource planning skills
• Technical understanding and manufacturer training on our core products including but not limited to;
Cisco (videoconferencing), Polycom, Crestron, Extron, Panasonic, NEC, Samsung, Sharp, Sony,
• Team working & Influencing
• Good communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
• AutoCAD – desired