Job #: 2463
Title: Mulesoft Developer
The Developer’s primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business–‐critical applications.
• Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
• Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
• Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
• Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
• Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
• Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
Implement and deploy MuleSoft ESB Solutions
• Expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, api integration, cloud messaging, ground-to‐cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems
• Experience in at least one programming language and excited to learn others.
• 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
• 2+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
• Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services
• 2+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high‐tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
• 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
• MuleSoft integrations and customizations
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• MuleSoft development
• Experience working with RAML using MuleSoft
• Solid understanding of the design patterns
• Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies
• Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Experience using Maven
• Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps
• Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc.