Job #: 1455
Title: Mobility Analyst
Momentum is looking for a Mobility Analyst.
Responsible for assisting the Global Mobility Manager in the management of US mobility and conferencing services in the firm.
• Assist in the day to day US mobility vendor new service and changes for US Oliver Wyman colleagues including new phone number and iPhone service requests, iPhone upgrades and changes to existing iPhone service.
• Perform financial reviews with Excel to determine voice/data costs per line of service.
• Update Excel-based mobility dashboards with mobility use financial information.
• Background in ITS mobility services is required
• Working with vendors to analyze voice/data usage information and costs
• Associates degree of a related field of study or equivalent experience
Skills and Attributes:
• Strategic thinker with analytical and technical skills
• Ability to analyze and summarize large volumes of data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including leadership and teamwork
• Highly supportive of the business and of its ideals and strategies and a team player
• Results oriented and ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Significant experience using and demonstrating Microsoft Excel’s intermediate functions including: vlookup, data tables, parsing data, sorting and linking worksheets
• Intermediary knowledge of financial models and budgeting