Job #: 3010
Title: Mobile Device Support
Contract Labor Title: Support Services: Network Services
Functional Title: Mobile Device Support Technician
We are seeking a candidate for the position of Mobile Device Support Technician for a 6‐month contract, with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
•Participate in the evaluation of mobile device products and the use of mobile device equipment. • Mobile iron procurement
• Backup staff support duties during vacation
• Coordinates and oversees mobile device repairs and problem resolution by vendors.
• Processes and verifies mobile device billing, purchase orders and invoices.
• Gather appropriate mobile device procurement forms and documents, search for and copy documents from archived records and forward to requestor.
• Perform project and non‐project related tasks and activities to support team goals and objectives
• Manage mobile phone recycle and inventory program Sort, file and maintains alphabetical, numerical, and subject filing systems.
• May be asked to assist with maintenance of hospital phone directory by removing outdated information and adding new staff/information and systems performance
• Maintain inventory of mobile devices and prepare a list of supplies to be ordered.
• Maintain the emergency telecommunication documentation
• Perform monthly mobile device invoice analysis, validation, and payment approval on wireless invoices to ensure compliance with vendor contracts
• Manage Service now mobile device ticket queue for both PBX and mobile device
• Perform monthly wireless audits to determine if we should select a more cost‐effective plan, or need to update our mobile catalog, and communicate concerns to managers
• Reconcile mobile device equipment to ensure billing not occurring on terminated/retired employee equipment
Qualifications / Required Skills
2 to 4 years proven experience in the Telecom field, or IT related including a broad knowledge of various telecom/IT products, services, and technology. ·
3 to 4 years proven experience in Telecommunication Mobile device support and Wireless Expense Management (WEM), specifically: a solid understanding of carrier billing systems; telecommunications invoicing, technical communication, circuit provisioning, configurations pricing methods, and contracts. ·
Proven experience working with local, long distance, wireless, and specialized carriers. ·
Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight. ·
Solid expertise with carrier’s portals; including opening circuit tickets when issues arise Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) knowledge especially the CUIC reporting application ·
Strong analytical skills; with Excel expertise is necessary.