Job #: 3013
Title: Mobile Device Billing
Functional Title: Mobile Device Billing Technician
We are seeking a candidate for the position of Mobile Device Billing Technician for a 6‐month contract, with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
•Work effectively as a mobile device support team member and help build relationships within it.
• Actively help and support others to achieve team goals. Report routine mobile device equipment failures to department supervisors and note information on repair log.
•Perform data entry into automated programs to track pertinent data, depending on assignment.
•Type forms, memoranda, and other copy material. Oversees mobile device carrier technicians or vendors performing such tasks as troubleshooting, installing, modifying, repairing and providing ongoing maintenance and monitoring of mobile device hardware.
• Coordinates and oversees repairs and problem resolution by wireless carrier vendors
• Central office mobile device billing review
• Mobile device carrier billing tracking and error corrections.
•Responsible to run mobile device reports and review policy checks and balances zero usage, top usage offender
• Maintain stability for billing overages and charges.
• Responsible to insure AD updates are done to ensure phone directory remains updated.
•Assist with the consolidation of Spoke and turnkey pagers into a centralized process utilizing the service now ticketing process.
Qualifications / Required Skills
2 to 4 years proven experience in the Telecom field, or IT related including a broad knowledge of various telecom/IT products, services, and technology. ·
3 to 4 years proven experience in Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM) and Wireless Expense management (WEM), specifically: a solid understanding of carrier billing systems; telecommunications invoicing, technical communication, circuit provisioning, configurations pricing methods, and contracts. ·
Proven experience working with local, long distance, wireless, and specialized carriers. ·
Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight. ·
Solid expertise with carrier’s portals; including opening circuit tickets when issues arise ·
Strong analytical skills; with Excel expertise is necessary.