Job #: 1408
Title: Mobile Developer
Momentum is looking for a Mobile Developer.
- We are looking for a passionate, driven senior iOS developer to join our Mobile team.
- You will develop industry leading iOS applications, which includes defining, designing, and implementing applications (native, hybrid as well as web apps) on Apple’s iOS platform.
- A key part of your responsibilities will include working with the solutions architects, UX designers, Front-end developers, QA, PM and engineers from different groups.
- Code and build advanced applications for the iOS platform Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deploy new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding of Design Patterns concepts, software architecture SCRUM Experience with Location-based Services (LBS)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject 7+ years of object oriented programming based development 7+ years of iOS programming experience
- Deep knowledge of Apple’s iPhone SDK framework
- Expertise in Objective-C, REST, XML, and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries and public and/or private APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Built and deployed one or more iOS apps (deployed enterprise apps is a bonus)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
FRONT END DESIGN