Job #: 2390
Title: Middleware Engineer
The primary responsibility of this position will analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements. Build and implement middleware products to meet business demands. The Middleware engineer will collaborate with Developers to implement the middleware solution and installation based on requirements.
All nonproduction and production middleware technical support are required and must be able to work independently.
• Install and support all middleware platform.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurately.
• Must follow the production change management process.
• Documentation using collaborate documentation such as Confluent.
• Support DR exercise and production support.
• Assist Application team’s DNS and Load balancing request.
• Engineering the middleware provision automation.
• Participate and assist in root cause analysis
• After hour support as needed.
• 4 year college degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of Web Infrastructure support
• Technical skills can include Linux, java, Springboot, TCserver,Apache Web Server, Tibco AMX, Tibco EMS, BW, Shell, Python, and good understanding of load balancer/Firewall.
• Java Thread Analysis/ Heap Analysis
• Docker/SWARM / Kuberneties is a PLUS
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, team player
• Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Ability to resolve issues In a timely manner
• Ability to prioritize workload in an efficient manner
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed